Wunderkinds Piano offers professional piano lessons to students of all levels. From beginners to intermediate and advanced student levels including AMEB exams if requested. We provide structured lessons that cater for all levels which and ensure that students learn the correct way which includes notation reading and practice.
Private piano lessons is the best way to ensure continuous progress. Group lessons are also a great way for primary kids/beginners to learn as there are small number of students in the class who learn at the same time and level.
WEEKLY GROUP LESSONS: (Max 5 kids/class)
- Suitable for Early beginner – Beginner Levels.
- Ages: 5-11
- Our program is designed to ensure that all learners are supported and challenged as individuals within a group setting, giving the benefits of peer learning, with individualised instruction.
- Playing and practicing together, having fun and learning the skills of group music.
- Making new music friends.
WEEKLY PRIVATE LESSONS: (1 on 1)
- Suitable for Beginner -Advance levels or Exam students
- Ages: 5-16
- Playing 1-on-1 and practicing with teacher, having fun and focusing on student’s weaknesses and goals.
At Wunderkinds Piano We also prepare students who are keen and committed to sit AMEB examination. AMEB qualifications are recognised across Australia and internationally.
AMEB grade 1 piano is a big hurdle, and it takes most children 1.5 to 2 years to get there, even longer if the child started before age 6. Afterwards, a grade per year is typical, with practice slowly increasing to about 2 hours/day when preparing for grade 8.
Wunderkinds Piano also provide young students with performance opportunities, such as our mini concerts, annual recitals, allowing your children to blossom into true pianists.