Our studio is unique from most others in this region for several reasons.
- We teach students not only how to play the piano, but to read music fluently and to speak the language of music so they can communicate it through their performances.
- Our students learn to be independent musicians, which increases their self-confidence not only in music, but in other areas of their lives.
- Technology is a valuable tool that my students and I use to enhance the learning experience in a variety of ways (music learning apps, lessons via Skype and FaceTime, using videos for self-evaluation, and much more).
- Students in my studio have the opportunity to study a wide variety of musical styles, and We teach everything from Classical to Pop to Contemporary, the Blues, duets, and more.
- Students are involved in a variety of programs and educational challenges throughout the year.
Studio Location: Mascot
- Qualified Piano Teachers
- Years of Experience
- Working with Children Check
- NSW Registered Creative Kids Provider
Our Happy Students