2020 -2021 Fees:
- 45 min Group: $250/10 week-Term
- 30 min Private: $350/10week-Term
- 45 min Private: $500/10week-Term
- 60 min Private (Advanced level):$800/Term
- $100 off with Creative Kids Voucher.
- Lessons which fall on public holidays won’t be charged.
- All enrolments are booked on a termly basic. Lessons are billed in advance and payment is due before first lesson. Mid-term enrolments are billed for the remaining weeks in the term.
- Payment can be made by cash or direct deposit to WP account.
- Music sheets and assignment are provided. The teachers will suggest extra books and other resources which can be purchased through the studio or music stores.
- There are no refunds or credits given for missed class. Full fees still apply if a child is absent during the term.
- One make-up lesson will be provided (per term) if students have given at least 24 hours absence notice before their lesson time. Make-up classes are usually scheduled at the last week of each term.
- Student or Teacher not to attend if unwell.
- Drop -off only. Only students can enter classroom.
- No responsibility will be taken before or after the class scheduled start and finish times. Children must not be left unattended.
- Lessons are conducted during school holidays and attendance are optional for on-going students. Costs will be charged by the number of reserved lessons.
- Permission is given to photograph, film, or video students to be used for studio publicity, memorabilia or website.
Leave of Absence/Discontinuance:
If your child must miss lessons for than 5 weeks but wish to continue as a student, you may choose from two options:
- Inform and discontinue , then re-enrol upon your return.
Re-enrolment is subject to availabilities.
- Reserve your class time by continuing to pay tuition and committing to stay on track with assignments. Online Zoom lessons during the absence may be available to assist you.