2020 -2021 Fees:
Payment per Term: 10 weeks
Meet and Great/ Trial class: First class is free for all kids wanting to participate. Usually held 1-2 weeks before the term starts.
- 45 minute Group: $250/Term
- 30 minute Private: $350/Term
- 45 minute Private: $500/Term
- 60 minutes Private (Advanced level):$800/Term
- $100 off with Creative Kids Voucher.
- Lessons which fall on public holidays won’t be charged.
- Full term fees are paid in advance, before the first lesson of each term.
- Payment can be made by cash or direct deposit to WP account.
- Music sheets and assignment are provided. The teachers will suggest extra books and other resources which can be purchased through the studio or music stores.
- Tuition fees are non_refundable/credited. Full fees still apply if a child is absent during the term.
- One make-up lesson will be provided per term if students have given at least 24 hours absence notice before their lesson time.
- Student or Teacher not to attend if unwell.
- Drop -off only. Only students can enter classroom.
- Students are encouraged to attend class regularly, be on time and follow home practice routine.
- No responsibility will be taken before or after the class scheduled start and finish times. Children must not be left unattended.
- Lessons are conducted during school holidays and attendance are optional for on-going students. Costs will be charged by the number of reserved lessons.
- Permission is given to photograph, film, or video students to be used for studio publicity, memorabilia or website.
Leave of Absence/Discontinuance:
If your child must miss lessons for than 5 weeks but wish to continue as a student, you may choose from two options:
- Discontinue, then re-enrol upon your return. Re-enrolment is subject to availability.
- Reserve your class time by continuing to pay tuition and committing to stay on track with assignments. Online Zoom lessons during the absence may be available to assist you.