2020 -2021 Lesson Fees:
Payment per Term: 10 weeks
(Lessons which fall on public holidays will be rescheduled)
- 45 minute Group: $250/Term
- 30 minute Private: $350/Term
- 45 minute Private: $500/Term
- 60 minutes Private: $700/Term
- 60 minutes Private (Advance level):$800/Term
- Full term fees are paid in advance, before the first lesson of each term. Half -term payment for Term 3 and 4 of year 2020 are acceptable.
- Music sheets and assignment are provided. The teachers will suggest extra books and other resources which can be purchased through the studio or music stores.
- As a Registered Creative Kids Provider, You are eligible to claim $100 off per child, per calendar through service NSW.
- Tuition fees are non_refundable/credited. Full fees still apply if a child is absent due to illness or a family holidays.
- One make-up lesson will be provided per term if students have given 24 hours notice before your lesson time.
- Make-up will be provided if lessons fall on public holidays or cancelled by teachers.
- Student or Teacher not to attend if unwell.
- Drop -off only. Only students can enter classroom.
- Students are encouraged to attend class regularly, be on time and follow home practice routine.
- No responsibility will be taken before or after the class scheduled start and finish times. Children must not be left unattended.
- Lessons are conducted during school holidays and attendance are optional for on-going students. Costs will be charged by the number of reserved lessons.
- Permission is given to photograph, film, or video students to be used for studio publicity, memorabilia or website.
Leave of Absence/Discontinuance:
If your child must miss lessons for than 5 weeks but wish to continue as a student, you may choose from two options:
- Discontinue, then re-enrol upon your return. Re-enrolment is subject to availability.
- Reserve your class time by continuing to pay tuition and committing to stay on track with assignments. Online lessons during the absence may be available to assist you.